The memories are still overwhelming, and i think this is so far the best-worst-dramatic holiday in my life. That’s why until now, i can’t move on, my attachment to this vacation is too strong.
So, I’ll begin with my usual timeline format of my bittersweet vacation :))
- Dec.18.2013 – The last day of my sem last year. Good thing we don’t have classes, just attendance 🙂 me and my friends went to mall after.
- Dec.19.2013- The preparation day ! OMO asdfhjkl we were so nervous that my heart would burst ! We did a general cleaning of our house for the coming of my cousins from Canada. ( they are Filipinos, at heart : > )
- Dec.20.2013- The Judgement day *ehem* i mean the coming of my cousins 🙂 By evening, my siblings and i went to simbang gabi, and at around 10:30 PM……my cousins has finally arrived at our house ! One word to describe that evening : awkward. Blame it to my socially awkward attitude and my introvert nature. T.T We watched case 39, did a little talking, and i was hoping that next day would be better.
- Dec 21.2013- Well, the awkwardness wore off a little bit and i was able to chat with my ate ( she’s a preschool teacher at Canada, by the way ) and it was fun listening to her experiences and how their life was in Canada. I also accompanied my tita to the nearest parlor, we also chatted, and tell you, after hearing what she said about her career life there, I’m planning to work there, maybe 2 years after i graduated, or if there’s an opportunity :)) *make my wish come true*. We also talked about many things, and they asked us how we live here, etc. It was quite funny watching their reactions while i was telling them how life is here, and the sampayan along the street. Priceless. HAHAHAHA. * yeah we Filipinos are really funny aren’t we ? *.
By afternoon, my cousins from mindoro came !! YAAAAY :)) and i was thankful that because of them, the awkwardness is gone and i can finally chat, laugh, and share some stories to my cousins from Canada. We went to ATC, ate even treat us in starbucks and do some window shopping. It was really great :))
The power of 9 :))
- Dec.22.2013- We went to Caleruega, and we had lots of fun ! We jokes around, chat, and took lots of selfie. HAHAHA.
By evening, we went to sky ranch, and again, i faced the ride of my life which took my soul months ago. THE SUPER VIKING. ( see my post, 3.26.13 @ tagaytay. ) Guess what, i didn’t feel scared at all. Maybe because I’m with my crazy cousins and the ride become fun and thrilling at the same time ! woooooooh. I’m so happy that day :))) we also had dinner at Balinsasayaw in Dasma, and in the car, my cousins did some ghost story telling. From fun to scary :O wow. hahaha 😀
- Dec.23.2013- We just stayed at home and watched coming soon in the afternoon, had a snack with ube ice cream 🙂 yummmm 😛 Then in the evening, we watched grave encounters and a secret affair. From horror to romance. What a night :))) hahahaha. that was one unforgettable moment and I’m quite sad since my Canadian cousins will be leaving the next day T.T ( np: Midnight memories. kkkkkk.)
- Dec.24.2013. – I’m quite pissed at this day because i got a terrible headache : // and my cousins left after lunchtime. 😦 Fortunately, it wore off by afternoon and by evening, we celebrated Christmas evening with my other cousins ! yay ! another unforgettable midnight memory :))
Christmas pose :)) yay ! with my cousins 🙂
- Dec.25.2013. – We went to bulacan and my canadian cousins are with us !! yayayayayay 🙂 We visited some relatives there, and had a lot of bonding with my cousins…..in the bedroom. 😛 LOL we were so bored at that time that we decided to play cards, then sleep for about an hour while listening to music :))
boredom pose 😛 LOL.
- Dec.28.2013. – Our wish for the past two days has come true ! we went to EK ! after three years 🙂 nagbunga rin ang mga pagpaparinig namin. hahaha FTW : ” i love the RIVER that is WILD” at yung ” BS EK major in RIDES. ” HAHAHAHA. Even if the lines are long, our fun didn’t stop. kkkk. AND GUESS WHAT. I rode all the extreme rides OMG I’m so fckin proud of myself ! space shuttle FTW ! It’s my first time to ride a roller coaster loop and i wished i rode that before ! it was really awesome. And the EK extreme too :))
EK i loooove yoooou :)))) can’t forget the BG song played there !
- Dec.31.2013-NEW YEAR’S EVE :)) – Another unforgettable evening ! So happy that I’ll be celebrating new year with my cousins, because last year they didn’t come here. And as usual, the usual party party mode is on ! Food trip + sing along + dancing like there’s no tomorrow + fireworks + money = Pure giddy fun ! :DD Our theme songs of the night : We can’t stop, live while we’re young, and just give me a reason :)) and for the bonus track, whoops kiri and gentleman ! HAHAHA 😀
New year food party 🙂 I really love the tacos ! ❤
- Jan.1.2014- HAPPY NEW YEAR ! – So today we went to church and thank God for the past year. And….we were sad because of the fight. It’s just disappointing that they fought at this time,this holiday, which was supposed to be a reunion :((( The fight started last Dec 28, before we left for EK :(( We enjoyed our stay at EK, however, the fight between my mom and her other 2 siblings affected us, all of the people in the family. Well, i won’t post here all the details, because it’s quite complicated. :((
- Jan.2.2014 – Hang out at SM molino and watched girl boy bakla tomboy.
- Jan.3.2014- Sad day T.T My cousins from mindoro left our house. We even tried to talk to my parents and our other relatives about the fight. But nothing happened. T.T
- Jan.4.2014- Watched My little bossings with my tita and mamang. Another MMFF movie again. haha 😀 We also ate a bunch of pizza, chicken and rice at greenwich.
- Jan.5. 2014- My tita, mamang, and auntie left. :(( From 15 people in our house, down to 5 😦
- Jan.6.2014.- The unexpected happened- we got a final chance to have a little bonding with my cousins from canada :)) well, long story why it happened. HAHA. I got so dramatic when that day end, when we parted ways in greenbelt. Their hugs made me cry. T.T
A second chance, indeed :)) and I’m really thankful about it.
Although the ending of this vacation is happy and sad at the same time, I’m still thankful and I really learned a lot from this vacation. I learned that the most precious thing on earth is time, because no matter how poor, rich, beautiful or handsome you are, you can’t bring back time. That’s why we have regrets right ? because there are times that we don’t cherish each day, and we always think about the future that we forgot the present. What a life.
Anyways, I still enjoyed this vacation and i hope i get to see again my cousins from Canada because I really miss them :(( In just a few days i got really attached to them, which was unexpected because I haven’t seen them in 11 years :O Well, let’s look forward to it 🙂